In 2009 The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials on the internet in order to protect the public from intentionally misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements, It's important to disclose the following to you:
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only choose to promote products/services /businesses that I have used or know a lot about and feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers and I would never compromise the truth to make a buck…EVER!
- Mentions of associated product/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and try my hardest to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a profit to compensate me for my time, research and ideas. I always appreciate each and every reader and make it my goal to always be up front and honest with every post I write.