Wales is my happy place. It's the land of dragons, castles, warrior princesses, fairies, magic, King Arthur & Merlin, kind and down-to-earth people, the amazing game of rugby and some of the most stunning scenery you're likely to come across. And the best part is…
Wales Is Undiscovered...
Yep…the people who know about Wales don't want you to find out. But, you can get to know magical & mysterious Wales through it's:
- Welsh + English=Wenglish
- Incredibly friendly people
- Lively & welcoming pubs
- Quirks & secrets
- Crazy good food (yes...it's true)
- Real ale & hand-crafted cider
- Mountainous railways
- Wildly beautiful wildness
- Grand houses
- Lush gardens
- And a Coastal Walking Path that wraps around the entire country ( all 870 miles of it! ) ( and yes, Wales is a COUNTRY, NOT a part of England! ).
I want to share the beauty, magic, and mystery of Wales with you and, along the way, help you become a better traveler. A traveler that doesn't just tick off the places they've been to, but one that:
- slows down, takes notice, and savors your time in a place
- is open to creative inspiration and transformation through travel
- explores a place with intimacy and attempts to understand a place fom a local's point of view
- travels in a sustainable way
- recognizes that travel can help make the world a better place
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
When my marriage of 25 years ended I had to make a life for myself. I decided I wanted a life less ordinary...one that involves location independence, travel, magic, and helping people discover an amazing little country on the far western side of Britain.
Come and join our community of people who love Wales in particular and Celtic culture in general, who want to travel in a sustainable way, and want to be endlessly inspired.
We're glad you're here!